Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Bus ride to Mazatlan

You know what? It's been so long that I don't even remember much of my ride from Guadalajara to Mazatlan.

The bus was late; I rode around on a taxi looking for a place in town to stay - I hit up about 6-7 hotels until I found the one I wanted; Yeah that's about it.

Mazatlan was another quaint town. City centre was quite modern and the beach was about a 20 min walk away.

The first night consisted of me getting lost in the dark. Since I arrived late, I was hungry and went to hunt for food. And being hungry makes my brain go numb so I forgot my map and wandered around a little bit. Nothing happened but I was tired.

Day two - walk about in town. Found some food, checked out the church, got a facial, bought some pretty shoes, went to the beach. I didn't go in the water as I was alone and didn't have anyone around to watch my stuff.

Day three - bought tickets to Tijuana, rushed back to the hotel to pack and check out, rushed back to the bus station to wait an hour for the bus.

Yeah, that's about it. Just took it easy.

No comments: