Sunday, February 05, 2006

Bogota! Colombia

So, I'm here and safe. Really, it's like any other Latin American country that I've been in, except it's clean and has, as much as I've seen, North American standards. Within the first hour of my being here, I gorged on a Dunkin' Donut.

My first day here was spent going to most of the museums and tourist attractions with Bibi, my Colombian ex-roomate, and then headed out dancing with a bunch of her friends.

Second day, which was a Sunday, her family took me on a sightseeing tour to some of the surrounding towns and villages. You won't find that in the guide books!

I'll write more details later. Tomorrow I go shopping for a guide in English for Central America and I should be flying out to Panama in a couple of days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey i don't know u but u have a loooooooooooooong blog. {thats a good comment}